Shuttle Table Laser Cutting
use :sheet metal cutting
materials: Stainless steel,Mild steel,GI,Brass,Copper,AL.....
Design highlights:◆ 9 tons heavy machine body
Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
It funtions by working highly focused energy and density spot of laser onto metal work pieces, causing the thermal zone melt and vaporized. Under mechanical motion control, automatic laser cutting is realzied. It is currently one of most advanced processing technologies which involves Fiber Optics, CNC Control and Precision Mechanics
1. Rigid machine body obtained through standard annealing process in high - temperature electric furnace, ensuring precision in the long term
2. Imported original fiber laser generator with super beam quality and stable performances, laser passes through fiber without reflectors, free of light path adjustment, maintenance free, service life up to 100,000 hours
3. Photoelectric Conversion Efficiency (PCE) by 30%, far more higher than CO2 laser or YAG, which saves much of energy cost.
4. Imported precision motion parts and servo motors, which support high-speed running
5. Capable of cutting various graphics and words, which makes work simple , flexible, and convenient.
6. Smooth cut without deformation.
7. Extremely low energy cost, which accounts only 1/3-1/5 of YAG machine if output powers were the same, environment-friendly.
8. Solid-state laser type, which supports multimode integration with multimode power outputs, able to cut a variety of sheets with fair speed. In addtion, it supports air cutting thin sheets, greatly shortening period of ROI (return of investment)
Able to cut a variety of sheet metals, pipes ( By adding a pipe clamping device ), mainly for stainless steel, carbon steel, galvanized sheet, electrolytic plate, brass plate, aluminum, manganese steel, various alloy plates, rare Metal and other materials,
Widely used in electrical equipment, kitchen, elevator, advertising signs, autodecoration, sheet metal production, lighting hardware, display equipment, precision parts, metal products and other industries;